Vandelay Pulse Oximeter Digital Fingertip
The Vandelay VPO6 Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Sensor was developed for high accuracy and simple usage. Equipped with heart rate pulse & SpO2 measurement, this product is useful for monitoring the oxygen concentration in blood. The Pulse Oximeter is a portable, convenient, non-invasive device, used to monitor arterial hemoglobin oxygen saturation (SPO2) and pulse rate. The personal appplication are adult (weight: >30kg) and pediatric (weight: 20-30kg). Index, middle, and ring fingers are suitable for this device.
The Product Features of Pulse Oximeter:
- Operation of the product is simple and convenient.
- The product is small in volume, light in weight(total weight is about 50g including batteries) ，it comes with a lanyard.
- Power consumption of the product is low.
- The product will automatically be powered off when there is no finger input
- SpO2 Range: 70% - 100%
- Accuracy: ±2%
- SpO2 Resolution: ±1%
- Pulse Rate Range: 25-250bpm
- Pulse Rate Resolution: ±1bpm
- LED Display
- Infra-red Absorbance
- The finger should be placed properly, or else it may give inaccurate readings.
- Excessive ambient light may affect the measuring result. Although the device has a soft rubber that shields it from light, it may not be able to avoid bright light shining directly on the device.
- Strenuous activity of the subject may affect accuracy.
- Putting on the probe on a finger with nail polish or any pigment on the finger can interfere with pulse oximetry readings as the color can absorb the emitted light, making it unable to detect accurately
Yes its True !!!
We believe in fast and efficent way of getting your product at your doorstep with hassle free delivery procedure. Check out our Shipping Policy
We assure you a full exchange with new product if we are at fault. Connect to our best customer support for for any product exchange.
Check out our Return policy.